Cinta Laura Can not Hold It When Fasting

No doubt, Cinta including typical temperamental women. Sometimes emotions are so easily provoked when in situations that make him feel uncomfortable.


Homeland beautiful celebrities, Cinta Laura is still very difficult to hold emotions when running fast. No doubt, Cinta including typical temperamental women.
Sometimes emotions are so easily provoked when in situations that make him feel uncomfortable.

"The big plus, plus easy fast, easy to hold food and drink," Cinta said in Jakarta, Monday, June 30, 2014.

So, what's the hardest thing facing Cinta Laura when fasting? "The problem I'm there, it withstand the most difficult emotions. 'Cause I temperamental person. Sometimes I like to forget that there are situations that provoke emotion."

Sometimes it is also often not able to control emotions, even when fasting though. But his mother, Herdiana always be a reminder when the emotion Cinta is on the rise.

"Never again upset when fasting.'s Just that I taught my mom for forgiveness. If I was sad or dizziness usually first seek forgiveness and remembrance," said the girl born in Germany August 17, 1993.
Thanks for your comment